Join our team of professionals
MGS Language Services is seeking Hebrew into English translator (freelance) for the Medical field.
- A bachelor degree in Pharmacy/ Life Sciences – Mandatory
- Proven experience in medical translation
Please send your CV to
MGS Language Services is looking for an Arabic translator and editor to serve as Language lead for a large-scale, ongoing project.
The position is in Petach-Tikva, full time, with an option to partially work from home.
- Serve as head translator and editor for the project
- Train and guide a team of translators
- Work vis-à-vis the client, participate in meetings
- Write guidelines and instructions on linguistic aspects and work processes
- Native Arabic and English at a high level – a must
- Speak and/or fully understand the following dialects:
Saudi, Egyptian and Levantine.
- Proven experience in translation and transcreation as well as review
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a team of linguists and provide ongoing guidance and feedback
- Proactive communicator
- Proven Management experience
- Familiarity with what is appropriate culturally and religiously for the Arab market
- Close attention to detail
- Experience in translation or translation editing in the entertainment field
- Familiarity with CAT tools
- Degree/diploma in translation/linguistics
Please send your CV to
Persian (Farsi) translator
MGS Language Services is seeking English to Persian (Farsi) translator experience in localization and marketing translation work. Requirements: Native Persian speaker, good mastery of English and Familiarity with CAT tools.
Technical — English/German/French/Hebrew
MGS Language Services is seeking experienced technical translators from English, German and/or French into Hebrew.
Preferably native speakers of Hebrew, with good language and computer proficiencies.
Required appropriate education (engineering/technological, applied science) and/or occupational experience and practical knowledge in the industrial realm in general (mainly low-tech), including R&D and manufacturing.
Required some experience in one or more of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering (basics of physics, mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy; heating and cooling systems; manufacturing plants; industrial equipment and machinery; medical devices; maintenance of mechanical systems); Civil Engineering (design and construction; bridges, roads, canals, buildings; environmental-, geotechnical-, structural- and transportation engineering; water resources; surveying and urban planning); Vehicle engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety applications in automotive systems and subsystems); Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering (flight and rocket technology; aerodynamics, including aspects of velocity, pressure, density, heat, forces and moments); Electrical/Electronic Engineering (electronic devices, systems and equipment; electricity, electronics and electromagnetism; electrical power supply; control systems; signal processing and telecommunications); Materials Engineering (properties and applications of materials; nanoscience and nanotechnology) ; Industrial Engineering (standardization and regulation; technical specifications; manufacture and assemble procedures; development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated industrial systems; process management; analysis and synthesis, prediction and evaluation of industrial systems; eliminating wastes of time, money, materials, energy, and other resources), and so on…!
MGS Language Services is seeking professional, experienced translators with a degree in Life Sciences, to translate regulatory-oriented medical documents in the Hebrew/English/Arabic/Russian language combinations.